Sunday, September 23, 2007

Small town vs. Big (well, bigger) City

I know, I haven't posted in what seems like eons, but it's not like I am sitting around eating bon bons all day. Partly because I don't know if there are any bon bons out there that are gluten and dairy free, but mostly because life in around here is busier than usual.

Aside from the fact that I am trying to keep up with the legalities of midwifery here in MO, I have started a new bakery business, Deanna's Kitchen. Now, to top it all off, Odin is starting to clue me in more on his job search.

While I do like where I live, and I love our home, I realize that Odin has dreams and I am more than happy to support him in any new venture. We will find a home and find our niche in whatever new community we choose. What I'm more stressed about is the fact that he is not limiting his search to small college towns! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A BIG CITY!!!!!!!!! Give me a small town, a house with a view of something not flat and empty space not too far away and I'll be happy. As much as I want him to succeed, I hope the universities in the small towns are the ones interested in him and the bigger schools find someone else!

No comments: