Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Time for change

Notice anything different? I had my hair cut yesterday, and just for fun, had it temporarily straightened. IT TOOK AN HOUR! I get to keep it this way until I wash it later in the week. She did show me how to do it, but who has an hour to work on their hair?

Valen didn't like it too much and stayed away from me for a few hours. He wouldn't even take a cup from me. The other kids think it looks weird. Odin and I kinda like it, but the curls are so much easier.

I wonder if I went to the capital with straight hair one day and curly the next, if they would think I was two different people voicing my support for midwifery. It'd be fun to try!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really do look like a different person! It's like it's the wrong context for your face. Cute, though, if you're up for all the effort :)

Mary said...

I like it! You should try straight one day and curly the next at the Capitol... I think it would work!

Julie said...

Wow! What a change! Too funny that the kids were confused! I think we'll be back in SD in late July/Early August for a while so maybe we can get the kiddos together then. And my kids love watching the videos too :)